Translate

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Beware of dog...

...Bob, and bad karma.  Yup, thats me...and what the sign in front of my house says.  Otis is a good dog...but, he'll nip a toddler to keep them at bay.  I'll bite anyone at anytime...at least thats what some think.  I think I'm more judicious about my biting.  As for bad karma...everyone owns their own.  On the way to basketball last night...two games after a baseball game in the afternoon...my 13 yr old son asked about bad karma.  He thought it wasn't real...I said it was.  Do bad things and bad things happen.  And, obviously doing good things makes good things.  Now, I never said life was fair...karma is just a rule of thumb that probably simply explains those not fair things by previous lives.  Now, I know I've had previous lives...its just that they've all been part of this one.

Kinda like an internet persona...only more real.  Those former lives account for real life and death events...real people and real places.  I suppose the good and bad I've done has affected others and myself both good and bad.  I hate the bad part...and keep promising myself to work on it.  Not doing it...but, we don't always seem to know good from bad.  At least not at the time.  Looking back is too easy, though.  And, I do too much of it.  Its the future karma I really need to work on...there is little I can do about the past.

So, basketball and baseball with my son or fishing with my daughter...picking blackberries...are all simple things that really can't hurt that karma.   Trout, trout, and more trout...I'm not so sure.  So anyways...here is some trout.  And more trout...sometimes two at a time.  I hope this doesn't mess with my present good jiu jiu...




















No comments:

Post a Comment