Translate

Sunday, October 19, 2014

A word...

...about google plus.  J'adore...milujem...kocham...mi piace!  I love it... I have never had a facebook page and  just spent a lot of time on several flyfishing websites.  And, my local friends don't want to read or see from me what they know and live.  But, what I've always suspected...the driftless area being world class, has come to pass.  Many Americans are now recognizing that also and I hope they are seeing a driftless life from a view outside the magazines and websites.  Well, other websites.  But, all I've done is show pictures of the kickapoo valley and have been welcomed into some of the best communities.  They seem to like what I share...I am truly overwhelmed.  I now have friends from all across the planet...for the price of my backyard.  No...for free.  I've been shown so much more than I've posted.  My debt is large to many...Ivan for welcoming me, Tom for showing me around and my grandmothers homeland.  JC and Gilou...Didier Luy...mes amis francais, have shown me graciousness that I knew from my high school French teacher...she would be proud.  And, three years have finally paid off.  Et Mervete...elle m'a montre la beaute et l'elegance a nouveau .  In detail and a larger picture...with style.  Je suis amazed.  Merci mes amis!  Pardon me for only knowing one other language...well somewhat knowing.  But, thank you to all.  Thank you google plus...

For some that may not know...you can traverse quite a journey through my looking glass that is google plus.  My own pictures scare me some...a life in photos.  But, thats what this blog was supposed to be...'A driftless life'.  That looking glass of mine can become yours by simply clicking your way to the Alps or south America or Russia or Japan and Europe...and, here are some photos you missed by waiting for them on this blog.  Although I promise to keep Bosstownbob going.  Just so I can ramble on like this...















2 comments:

  1. Great post! Its strength lies in its simplicity! It's fun to read, fun watching. You can see in this part of the Slavic soul! Thank you for the memory! :)
    Tom

    ReplyDelete