Translate

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Driftless bakers dozen...

...is what I call the dozen or so streams within a 10 mile radius of my farm.  Including the one that runs through my property...obviously my favorite...no matter what you read on this blog.  But, its really hard to choose a favorite.  A couple of the more famous driftless streams are within this radius and part of the dozen but all the glamour and flyfishing glitterati that hang out there pretty much keep me away.  I've already posted several threads about a lesser known stream that is as good as any...maybe even better than the famous waters.  Its just over the ridge and down the other side into a beautiful valley...you've already seen lots of those photos.  This stream is over another ridge and down the other side, too...and, as good as any if you know where to fish.  I call it fairyland...





















No comments:

Post a Comment